[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad about Iraq Information (political)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 07:25:32 EDT 2007

Herb,
Since you still believe that going into Iraq and getting rid of Saddam was
all worth it, what good has come of it. We have destabilized a country that was
 held together by a thread in the first place and opened up an entire country
for  Al Qaeda to come in and get control over.
If you want to talk about the great schools that have been built but are
unfinished because contractors can't find anyone to work. Or perhaps the great
restoration of basic services like water and sewer and electricity that are
barely existent for a few hours each day.
Then there's the little thing about the remainder of the globe that hates
our guts. Yep, all in all I'd say we did one hell of a job.

Rummy