[Rhodes22-list] Bashing Bush is fun.

Herb Parsons HParsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Jul 11 12:28:00 EDT 2007

Rummy,

You didn't pay attention in civics class. Unless you're not a citizen of the United States, he is indeed your President.

Not voting for him doesn't mean you don't get him. Sober up and pay attention young man. As a citizen of the US, depending on the laws of your state, you get to go to polls and vote. After all the votes are in, the man who gets the most votes becomes the President of the United States. He presides over the affairs of those that voted for him (or her ... horror of horrors, it COULD happen soon) AND those that didn't.

It's called democracy. Now, of course, you could do like certain Hollywood types threatened to do, and expatriate. Then he wouldn't be your president anymore. But, your face would look funny(ier) with no nose...

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> <R22RumRunner at aol.com> 7/11/2007 6:30 AM >>>
Herb,
Let me be very clear about something. Bush has never been my president. I
did not vote for the man and I certainly don't understand how anyone could  have
voted for him . A president Gore would have been a much better alternative
to what we got.

Rummy