[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad about Iraq Information (political)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 14:48:28 EDT 2007

Herb,
Gitmo is not in this scope of this discussion. That's an entirely different
and separate item. Yes, the world and Iraq was better off under Saddam's rule
than it currently is. I think it's a fair statement based on our performance
in  that country for the past four years. We got involved in a fight before we
knew  what all the ramifications would be. The left, as you prefer to refer
to me,  knew this before we entered this fight. Obviously the cowboy in the
White House  didn't care. I'm a firm believer that we went into Iraq not for the
stated  reason, but because the son was trying to get back at the man that
tried to have  his father assassinated.
Just for your information (please don't tell any of the list members) my
wife calls me a closet Republican.

Rummy