[Rhodes22-list] Bashing Bush is fun.

Herb Parsons HParsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Jul 11 21:23:03 EDT 2007

Another one who didn't pay attention in civics class. Gore didn't get more votes. It's the electoral college that counts.

When you lost at little league games, I bet it was the ref's fault too, right?

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

Herb Parsons wrote:
> Rummy,
> You didn't pay attention in civics class... you get to go to
> polls and vote. After all the votes are in, the man who gets
> the most votes becomes the President of the United States...

So we have Gore as our president?

Stalin said: "Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."

In case you dispute the quote, see:
   http://www.votefraud.org/josef_stalin_vote_fraud_page.htm

If you remember the vote, fear for our democracy...

/Robert