[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Wally about Iraq Information (political)

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 08:53:56 EDT 2007

Ed, I don't read the NY Times but you must read some filtered watered down
news. You really don't seem to be caught up on the facts.....our Military is
claiming that Iran is sending arms to Iraq.. How you missed this I will
never know. This has been discussed in pretty much every form of media. Do
your own research this is common knowledge. I don't know if this support is
from the government or private parties. I do agree that the Iranian people
are not as radical as their leaders but the fact is Iran is aiding Iraq
terrorists..It is also a fact that they used to hate each other. Heck Iraq
even used chemical warfare against Iran in the 80s..Hating us is indeed
become a common bond.

You make assumptions about what people read but you post more errors to this
list than anyone. Do you still think VP is in Legislative Branch? Even
Cheney realized the folly of that position and changed his mind.

I think most realize that the general media has some sort of bias. The facts
are pretty obvious.....we are still in Iraq, the threat of world wide terror
has increased, we have spent billions while not strengthening our hand.

Wally