[Rhodes22-list] Bashing Bush is fun.Enough Already

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:25:40 EDT 2007

Art,

Exactly what the hell are you talking about?  I didn't invite Al or anyone
else off the list.  It isn't my list.  I suggested a method, actually
several, he could use to manage his e-mail, that is all.  Do you need some
new glasses?  There are no egos on the Bonanza list.  We are all pilots
there and have a reputation to maintain of keeping our egos in check.

Brad