[Rhodes22-list] List etiquette

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 14:12:26 EDT 2007

Art,

You are a fairly recent member of this list. As I stated earlier, many of  us
have been around for ten or fifteen years. When we moved from the Sailnet
list to supporting our own discussion list, we adopted a set of rules that
everyone agreed to at the time. I'm sorry if some are offended by the political
discussions, but lately there hasn't been a lot of questions coming forth from
either new or old members.
If anyone has a copy of those rules (Help Michael) please feel free to post
them for everyone's benefit.

Rummy