[Rhodes22-list] reply to Pete of the mountains

petelargo petelauritzen at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 12 15:10:51 EDT 2007

Thats a big boat for this lake. Most of the larger sailboats I have seen have
been 27footers and I think I saw one 31, and of course there are lots of
houseboats of major proportion.

But, no problem on depth. Lake Watauga was a flooded river basin and is
250-300 feet deep in the middle with rapid drop off on the banks. At the
bottom is the flooded old town of Butler, TN.  So far I am the only RHODES
that I know of.