[Rhodes22-list] List etiquette

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 09:36:45 EDT 2007

Rum and diet Dr. Pepper? How 'bout a Rum Runner Rummy? Or is it too complex....or is it too early in the morning?

  Classic South Padre Island Rum Runner
  2 C Ice
  1 Oz pineapple juice
  1 Oz Blackberry Liquor
  1 Oz Banana Liquor
  1 Oz Orange Liquor
  1 Oz rum (Flor de Cana)
  Splash grenedine
  Orange Slice
  Float 1 Oz 151 on top......

  ......and that's all I have to say 'bout that....

"Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Rummy,

I'm just a young critter, just like everyone else on the list! I count 30 months on the list, every one full of adventure, and I enjoy the dialogue, even the political. I just hate to see otherwise well mannered and disciplined degenerates get so damn heated and personal on political nuances. I remember some months ago how visibly angry Ed and Bill Effros traded barbs about mis-statements, distorted responses, etc. Sometimes the tone just gets too personal.

Now to the important. You have never tested, at least to my knowledge, the awesome combo of Mt Gay and Diet Pepper! What gives?

Art