[Rhodes22-list] Economics - More Good News

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Jul 13 15:01:05 EDT 2007

Oh, I think Stan knows, but here goes anyway.

The deficit is the yearly difference between spending and receipts.  The
national debt is the sum of all the yearly deficits to date. The national
debt is approaching $7 trillion (yep, with a T).  Just think, your personal
share is only about $30K, just short of the price of a new Rhodes.

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

- rob