[Rhodes22-list] Brad - rolling sheep foot; Warren look here for more reasons to come south

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jul 14 20:23:53 EDT 2007

Brad,

Halfway between me and Rummy there is a construction equipment liquidation
company.  It is a fairly large operation.  Send me a picture of your sheep
foot and I will see what they have.  Their inventory moves and you see a big
variety of equipment.  Bulldozer, all kinds of tractors, all kinds of
specialized trucks, office buildings, all kinds of construction equipment.
One day they had a long line of cement mixer trucks.  Some of the equipment
looks quite new.  Maybe they are liquidating FEMA?  Bankrupcy liquidations?

I will get their name some time next week enroute to the 'lake'.  Maybe
Rummy knows their name.  However, if you are looking they might just have
something.

Warren,
           See if you can identify the critters swimming across Lake
Russell, we have more than one lake locally.  Come on down!

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11598556/IM000265.JPG IM000265.JPG
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11598556/Lake%2BRussell%2B-%2BLooking%2BNorth%2Bon%2B%2BRocky%2BCreek.JPG
Lake+Russell+-+Looking+North+on++Rocky+Creek.JPG
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11598556/Marina%2Bat%2BCalhoum%2BFalls.JPG
Marina+at+Calhoum+Falls.JPG

I only saw one other sailboat on Lake Russell and it was at the dock.  And
this is not a pond, see:
http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/russell/

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA