[Rhodes22-list] Economics - More Good News

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:25:22 EDT 2007

Stan,

Uh Oh!  I smell a discussion of the CPI (consumer price index) coming.  If
you buy raw materials that we compete for with China, like steel, you know
that prices are headed higher.  Eventually that filters down to the
consumer.  We should be able to milk this thread for at least 100 entries.
I'm headed out the door to "kill some rats" myself.  Since we're both busy,
let's assign this one to Dave.

Brad