[Rhodes22-list] We need Good News - Please somebody buy a boat...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jul 16 19:19:17 EDT 2007

It is too early in the season for Stan to have this much free time... Please
somebody buy a boat... There is obviously too much free time in Edenton,
North Carolina... Since it is the best time of the year to build a new
boat... now is the time to buy... You will get the best work done... Your
boat will be a prima donna...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Puzzle:
This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can
find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that
you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with
it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still
may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.
Try to do so without any coaching!