[Rhodes22-list] New, New Career

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:52:51 EDT 2007

Herb,

Easy killer.  Maggie is probably lurking so as to point out that you are
insulting and sexist. You'll be in good company though!

It is bedtime for me.  The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow morning
and I'm going to  blow the cobwebs out of the Bonanza.  I think I'll fly to
the lake and circle the CoraShen for an inspection.

Brad