[Rhodes22-list] DOB Drill

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Tue Jul 17 20:32:06 EDT 2007

What do you do about the toenails?
I went out sailing last weekend & left my dogs home because I thought they
would scratch up the deck.
I'm sure they can swim without a life jacket, can they swim while wearing
one?
I also have a general sailing question. It seems when I get a gust of wind
and heel over too far, the boat spins to weather by itself. Is that normal?
I was thinking my rudder was coming out of the water too far or is that what
they call weather helm?

Jb