[Rhodes22-list] Topping lift and whisker pole

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 18 09:50:01 EDT 2007

Thanks.. Yes for Whisker pole.. Thanks for the photo.. Cant really tell =
much other than the line exists..
I don't feel like lowering the mast to see if there is a spare pully up =
there.. I suspect there is a halyard head not used .. with IMF Otherwise if
I choose to do this (probably a winter project) it =
would take hanging a block somewhere on the mast