[Rhodes22-list] Boats for your guests

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 18 18:01:30 EDT 2007

Dan,
Robert makes some excellent points.  Think of this also - your wish for a 'project boat' will be more than fulfilled if you pick up one identified as such by an unknown seller.  Project boats can be very time demanding.  If you want to have a 'guest boat' make sure it is 90% ready to sail and easy to maintain in light of the rigors of who will be using it.
Art