[Rhodes22-list] What A Long Strange Trip It Has Been

Thena thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 19 11:10:21 EDT 2007

Sounds like adios....what is up?
Thena

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Brad Haslett
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:01 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] What A Long Strange Trip It Has Been

Boys and Girls,

The 'Grateful Dead' said it best, "what a long strange trip it's been".  I
haven't owned a Rhodes 22 for five years and I don't sail as much as I would
like to, my fault.  You who do own an R-22 are among the luckiest people in
the world – a great product supported by a great man (or woman, Rose might
have something to say about that).  I've made a number of friends on this
list, some who have supped at my house, some I've met at theirs, and others
who I would love to meet some day.  There are a few individuals on the list
that I have sparred with in public aggressively, and some of those
'opponents'  I  have developed close relationships with  - you figure out
who they are.  Anyway, you know my e-mail address.  I'd name names but
somehow some very special people would go unrecognized.. Folks like Stan and
Rose Spitzer don't cross your radar screen every day.  Recognize good
targets when they appear!  Good day, ya'all!

Brad