[Rhodes22-list] Mystery (Humor) not sailing related.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 11:21:22 EDT 2007

Study  Carefully.....

The clues are so blatant you will be kicking  yourself
if you miss them! Don't look at the answers until you
are sure  you have all three right.

Mystery one:

A man was found  murdered Sunday morning. His wife
immediately called the police.

The  police questioned the wife and staff and got these
answers:

The wife  said she was sleeping.
The cook was preparing breakfast
The gardener was  gathering vegetables.
The maid was getting the mail.
The butler was  polishing shoes in the pantry.

The police instantly arrested the  murderer. Who did it
and how did they know?

Mystery  two:

A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right
between  the eyes using a real gun with real bullets.

He walks out alive, with no  blood anywhere and no, he
didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any  other
crusader wearing a cape.

How did he do  this?

Mystery three:

Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his  study by Mr.
Fiend.
Mr. Fiend recounted his dismal discovery to  the
police:

"I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought  I
would just pop in for a visit. I noticed his study
light was on and I  decided to peek in from the outside
to see if he was in there. There was  frost on the
window, so I had to wipe it away to see inside. That
is when  I saw his body. So I kicked in the front door
to confirm my suspicions of  foul play. I called the
police immediately afterward."

The officer  immediately arrested Mr. Fiend for the
murder of Mr. Teddy.

How did he  know Mr. Fiend was lying?

Try to figure these questions  before looking at the
answers below.

ANSWERS:

1. It was the  Maid. She said she was getting the mail
but there is no mail delivery on  Sunday.

2. He shot his reflection in the bathroom mirror.

3 Frost  forms inside of the window, not the outside.
So Mr. Fiend could not have  wiped it off to discover
Mr. Teddy's body.

Did you get them  right?