[Rhodes22-list] (NON-Sailing) Captain Rummy - a flat roofalternative?

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Jul 20 10:15:00 EDT 2007

Rummy,
OK, I'll ask you.  I've got a hot tub with an electrical heater.  I've toyed
with the idea of getting some sort of a solar panel and hooking if up to a
resistance heater that I could drop into the water to provide some heat when
ever the sun was out.  Practical at all?  probably not, but just was curious
what someone else thought. - rob