[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Just Bent about weather helm

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 21:57:09 EDT 2007

Ben,

In rough winds I'd have my 175 shortened.  Try using just the genny when you sail, you may be surprised how well it does.

I can still remember seeing your boat at the plant, covered with barnacles.  Stan asked me what I would do to remove them - not a clue.  I just marvel at his regenerating secret formulas!

Art