[Rhodes22-list] Crane and DC Happy Hour

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jul 21 07:41:15 EDT 2007

Hank,

Rummy is interested... just get on I-95 to I-85 and follow to Anderson,
SC... He is just two miles off interstate... I will loan you my crane... in
three weeks will be just fine...

Would you tell Art C, that he does not need to reply to six posts
individually?  All his posts could have been combined appropriately into two
with correct subject headings...  Maybe they would have been coherent?

I have to go to the top of the southern Appalachians today...  colder up
there... without mechanical assistance.  See:
http://www.summitpost.org/mountain/rock/153932/mount-hardy.html

Anybody interested in visiting this 'Bear Sanctuary', just let me know.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA