[Rhodes22-list] Transducer Help Rummy// Burt

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 22:15:09 EDT 2007

Rummy and Burt
   I have been out testing  My gps. unit , just to make sure it was working .I put it in the lasarette on the bottom in front of the transom and behind the seat After that I put it overboard and  IT worked just fine .
  So for now I going to go with Rummy PVC.mount.  It simple  ,clean  and won't cost  a arm and a leg. . Rummy it looks like the pvc. is probably  about 5ft  by 1in

  As for the other problem I having a hard time finding a name that fits I asked Stan for some help and his input was Wet Dream I have come up with Phoenix  Obie 1 Or Sanctuary ...Still looking for now and would be thank full for any help with a suitable name

  Burt and Rummy Thanks again for the help.

  Bill D