[Rhodes22-list] Mast Crane and DC Happy Hour

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 09:41:04 EDT 2007

Art,
Just a word of caution. The GB mast crane and crutch are tried and true.
Suggesting that anyone can build and use a crane of some other design and their
own manufacture needs to include a few words of caution. This is not for the
weak of heart or mind and I personally wouldn't want to try it on my boat. I
also wouldn't want the liability if I suggested a particular design and it
failed to operate properly. Stan sells the crane and crutch at a very reasonable
 price and there is a lot of support from list members should you need  help.

Rummy