[Rhodes22-list] Quiet list (political)

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 13:49:24 EDT 2007

you know cheney has done wonders for the office of vp. noone ever wanted to be vp. now it might have a very big attraction. also pres candidates have to be a lot more carefull about who they decide should be their running mate. maybe we should tie the two together earlier in the campaign  so the voters can get a better idea of just how invisible the future vp might or might not be.

Robert Skinner <robert at squirrelhaven.com> wrote:  Herb Parsons wrote:
> Actually, this isn't the first time that Cheny's temporarily held the office.
> Bt then, those folks that seem to be such experts in all things political already knew that, right?
> Herb Parsons

Watch your spelling, Herb, we have enough pretenders to the office already!

/Robert