[Rhodes22-list] Mast Crane and DC Happy Hour

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 24 09:43:22 EDT 2007

Rummy,

Not to disagree on Stan's crane, it is an excellent choice.  As I share my method of stepping/unstepping the mast it is not my idea or suggestion, as it is used by Hunter and MacGregor very effectively on a wide production basis.  I appreciate your liability caution, but the is no liability risk in sharing this information.  I'm not in the pole business, my friend, just a retired sailor.

Chow (or Rum),

Art