[Rhodes22-list] Boat Naming

Steve Alm StevenAlm at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 21:28:09 EDT 2007

Bill,

When you're ready for the lettering, many of us have enlisted the
services of Rik Sandberg, a former R22 owner who still monitors the
list but rarely posts.

His Email address is sanderico at earthlink.net

He'll never toot his own horn here on this forum since this is a
place to socialize, not advertise.  Though truth be told, none of us
would object to the posting of his link, which I don't have at the
moment--maybe somebody else has it handy.  I know I speak for several
satisfied customers that he does fine work.  Here's an example:

Slim