[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Art

Steve Alm StevenAlm at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 21:44:23 EDT 2007

Art,

I raise the bow as high as it'll go with the trailer tongue jack.
Then I block up the hull.  Then lower the boat on to the timbers and
crank the tongue jack back to its shortest position and put blocks
under the tongue jack wheel and crank it up all the way again.  Then
put more timbers under the hull, then lower the trailer again.   I've
never needed to pull the trailer out and I like the security of
having it there just in case something fails.  Here's a shot:

Slim