[Rhodes22-list] Mast Crane and DC Happy Hour

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:03:22 EDT 2007

Dave,

I thought I mentioned in an earlier e-mail that I am on Vacation down south
until 8/5.  If I only thought I didn't and neglected to ACTUALLY do it, I
apologize.  I have had limited connectivity on vacation so I am trying to
quickly catch up.  I'll try to respond better next week when I should have
better connectivity.

Hank