[Rhodes22-list] Question for Bob Skinner

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Jul 27 11:25:06 EDT 2007

ekroposki wrote:
> Bob,
> Is your squirrel heaven near here?
> http://www.maptech.com/water/EmbassyGuides/docs/Camden-Harbor_ME.pdf
> Ed K

Yes, in that I often go to or through Camden
on the way to Green Lake (near Ellsworth,
east of Bucksport) and have sailed out of
Camden on a tall ship as a passenger, although
I enjoyed helping raise sail and worked the
capstan when lifting anchor.  The deck leaked,
though, and I slept wet.

No, as I have not taken the Edith P up to
Penobscot Bay yet.  I have attached a map
showing where Squirrel Haven is in relation
to Penobscot Bay.

There is a small pointer to Squirrel Haven
on the attached maps.

My current sailing grounds are Sebago Lake
and Casco Bay, shown in some detail in an
attachment.  Little Dipper lives in Raymond
on the Lake, and Edith P. is on a trailer to
access many points in Casco Bay (and
eventually points north and south).

Here's hoping the JPGs come through.

/Robert