[Rhodes22-list] Q about topping lift

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Jul 27 14:39:12 EDT 2007

Rummy,

That is what I remember.

>From what Lou had asked, I was going to check to see if there is any
clearance for a line to emerge from the inner portion and down along the
mast, between the fwd and aft sheaves, though I do not remember an exit path
between the sheaves.

I think that the masthead is similar to the attached figure (4 sheave
L104-05MC) from http://www.lefiell.com/masthead_assemb.html (or see attached
image) except that it included 2 bails, thus leaving no exit path for the
line except fore and aft of the mast (other than down the inside of the
mast.)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY