[Rhodes22-list] test picture Re: Q about topping lift

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jul 27 22:35:49 EDT 2007

I'm not sure John. For a while after Michael's last server update, I
was not able to post pictures. Then in the last few weeks I have been
able to post them again. I'll try attaching one to this message. I've
been using Eudora all along so unless a Windows update changed
something nothing has changed on my end.

If the picture comes through it's of a nice relaxing July 3rd sail
with the grandson "at the helm". If it doesn't come
through......nothing has changed on this end.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD