[Rhodes22-list] Q about topping lift and pic attachment problems

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 15:46:27 EDT 2007

i am a member of a couple of yahoo groups. when a pic is posted, it is sometimes easier to post it on the groups homepage rather than as an email enclosure. or some people have their own webpages that they update with new pics regularly. it would seem that some place should be found that can be accessed by the group members to include pics and data. it would lessen the sailing (not political) verbal confusion.

foredeckguy <gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com> wrote:
The attached picture is the aft end of my boom with the two clips. I have a
standard mast.
Gary
s/v Coquina '79 Rhodes 22 Continental