[Rhodes22-list] test picture Re: Q about topping lift

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Jul 29 08:49:04 EDT 2007

The issue seems to be that some people can post pictures and others
can't. It seems to come and go. Sometime after the last update I
couldn't post pictures by sending them as an attachment as I have
always done. Now I can but it seems that Rummy still can't. The last
time I could find that he successfully posted a picture was March 29.
I was able to post pictures this time but back around April 27, I
couldn't. This probably doesn't help much.

Mary Lou