[Rhodes22-list] Thanks for sending Re: Boom Room Picture from Michigan trip

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 11:38:51 EDT 2007

   Rex,

   The pictures are awesome, thank you.  I'm going to bounce one back as
   a simple attachment - sometimes they show up on the bottom of the
   message as a 'scrubbed' which can be recovered by clicking the
   hyperlink.  Let me know if this one works that way.  There are a few
   on the list that might like to view - I think this is the first on the
   water shot Slim and Mary Lou have seen.  I sure like the green.

   Have a good week.

   Art