[Rhodes22-list] Interested in Viewing a Rhodes 22

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 22:59:46 EDT 2007

Jim..

if you want to see one "in the raw"... i have a 80' that has the cabin
gutted at the moment... in the process of putting it all back together.  It
wouldn't give you much of an idea of the cabin,  but if you wanted to get an
overall feel of the boat you are more than welcome.  I'm in bethlehem.

there are a couple of other owners nearby, so if one of them responds you
would probably get a much better impression of the boat be just as well
seeing one that is "whole".

bob mellor