[Rhodes22-list] Interested in Viewing a Rhodes 22

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sat Jun 2 23:51:19 EDT 2007

Jim,

I'm a little closer than Rummy.  Kent Island where the Chesapeake Bay Bridge hits the Eastern Shore.  It'd be a long day, but if you get up early enough we could do a pretty good sail and you could make it back home by bedtime.  I've a 1986 that Stan recycled for me last year, and even though I've tried to destroy her on many an outing, she still looks beautiful.

Just let me know if you're interested.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Crab Alley (Kent Island, MD)