[Rhodes22-list] sail magazine article

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 19:52:42 EDT 2007

John,

Your luck just ran out.  Thanks to United Airlines we got to spend an extra
night away from home  in Seattle.  Unlike us, who finds the part to fix the
broken aircraft or diverts another one, they left us stranded.  Anyway,
we're off the boat and home - verbosity to follow as soon as I catch up on
the mail.

Brad