[Rhodes22-list] FREE BOAT! / Hampton Bays, NY

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Jun 4 17:52:31 EDT 2007

  Rhodies,

  I volunteered to list a 1972 R22 which is currently on Craigslist at:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/boa/344590582.html
  there are phone numbers listed there, the person I spoke with named
Jade said the boat was
  sailed as recently as last summer but was  on land all winter.

She wants to be rid of her as soon as possible.
I would jump at the opportunity to get things off of it for my
project boat, but Hampton Bays is a good drive for me.
there is no trailer available in Hampton Bays , someone must have a trailer.

Lou Rosenberg
  project boat Miracles