[Rhodes22-list] Aft stay adjuster

James Barron jbarron1 at cinci.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 23:19:13 EDT 2007

Frank:

At the risk of being presumptious, being a newbie myself, I will take a stab at this because
I JUST read the instructions and replaced my own.

On my boat the line is a light blue, 1/4 inch line, 13 feet long.  On the aft stays are two blocks, one
plain and one with a becket, or place to tie.  Tie one end of the line there, using a bowline.  Stan says
he uses a bowline because it is easy to untie, and also because it is the only know he knows.
Then run the line over to the other block, go UP through it, then across to the first block, and DOWN
through it to the small cleat just over the stern.

Hope that is what you meant.

Jim Barron
'96 refurbished '07  (no name yet)