[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes List Replies and necessity of test message

ekroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jun 6 14:06:23 EDT 2007

Jim,

As Bob Skinner pointed out, no apologies, what I think you are doing in not
replying to:

rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org

You replied to me, but not to the list.  Occasionally someone close to you
sees later posts, but not original so always reply to the list.  Who knows,
you may have a neighbor who occasionally looks at the forum to see what is
going on.  Somehow some of your posts were not being recorded in the
archives to the WWW.  There are several who read off the Web.  At least one
who does that, does not want us to know he still follows the list.  But do
not tell I said that.

Anyway, you need some practice in replying to the list even if that Maine
Democrat complains.

Apparently Mary Lou knows where you live and about your lakes.  Go down and
visit her and Fred.

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA