[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes for sale

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 22:16:26 EDT 2007

1982 Rhodes 22 for sale because of divorce.

175% Genoa on CDI furler.
Sails are OK. Genoa has a path (It seems that sometime in the past it may have been touching the spreaders.
Traveler bar is bent (See pictures).
Sail cover for main.
Covers for winches.
Covers for front ports.
1 anchor with chain rode and lots of line with length indicators.
Bimini with cover.
Screen for cabin (See pictures)
Anchor light.
Steaming/Deck light combination.
New navigation lights.
Solar panel (I have never had to plug in the boat anywhere to recharge the battery)
It has a single battery, but it is already wired for 2.
Oar lock on stern.
Fishing pole/Flag pole on stern.
Radio/tape player with audio input + speakers.
2 12VDC fans.
Porta-potty.
Magma grill with cover.
2 Bilge pump (bilge and lazarette).
Triad trailer.
8HP 2 cycle  Johnson with cover.

There have been water in the bilge after it rains, but it stays dry inside the cabin (I think that the water may be coming in through the hose for the centerboard pendant).

The side ports were resealed from the outside by previous owner and it looks a little bit messy. At one time I thought that I had water leaking through the side ports, but ended up being the front ports and the water was running on the ceiling and dropping down by the side ports. I put canvas covers on the front ports and that stopped the water from coming in.

The base of the mast has a little bit of damage (see pictures) and does not allow the block for the pop-top to slide to the bottom of the mast.

The boat is located in Bradenton, FL and you can see pictures at: http://testsite.tropicalminds.com/index.htm

I love this boat and have not been able to enjoy much as I had been partially disable for the last 1 1/2 years. I''m all right now, but I need the money for the ex. I'll get another Rhodes in the near future.

If I think of something else, I'll post it to the list.

If you think that you may be interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Luis