[Rhodes22-list] A very strange sailing accident. Very sad.

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 20:49:57 EDT 2007

Rummy,

It is very strange....the story made it seem like the boat when down very
quickly and  in deep water! Maybe an old water logged core?  I worry a
little about my wooden Bantam. I have a feeling it floats about 2 feet under
water when full. I have looked into flotation bags but I am using the boat
so little I have put off. I am guessing the fiberglass Bantams have some
flotation?

Wally