[Rhodes22-list] FW: Young Pilot, Old Pilot _This is good_(For the Pilots on the List)

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 15:57:26 EDT 2007

When I was a young Marine we were taught to call the Army helicopter pilots
because they were young Warrant Officers (Marine pilots were all Officers)
who knew they could always get another aircraft if something broke and would
take more chances.  The Marine Pilots were taught to take better care of
their aircraft because new ones weren't available.

Phil

"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred
as the laws of God, and there is not a force of law and public justice to
protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. Property must be sacred or liberty
cannot exist." - John Adams