[Rhodes22-list] Aft stay pulled loose

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Jun 11 16:44:29 EDT 2007

Hank,
I agree and it's pretty easy to see that just based on observations.
Instead of tearing up the boat so that I could bolt the stay to a backing
board, I was considering just widening the slot that the plate pulled out
of, pushing the plate back down, and filling in the rest of the slot with
epoxy to attach the plate to the boat.  With the little stress and would be
on the inner aft stay, I was wondering if that would be sufficient?
Certainly an easier fix. - rob