[Rhodes22-list] Interested in Viewing a Rhodes 22

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 12 08:56:57 EDT 2007

Welcome to the list.. I am sure the boat in Bethlehem will be the closest for
a look at a baisic boat but be sure to look at one that is finished out as
well.. We lived in Allentown before moving to the Chesapeake and spent many
years sailing Hobie Cats at Nockamixon. We started when the lake was built
in the early 70's.. That lake is very narrow but the prevailing winds
usually ran across the lake so sailing was always fun.