[Rhodes22-list] List-Newbie Introduction

Jeff Herbert jherbert at viragelogic.com
Wed Jun 13 10:10:06 EDT 2007

Hi David,

I spotted you with your mainsail out sailing across the lake last Sunday.
I was down at the south end with only my mainsail out enjoying lunch
from the Farmers market.

I said there is a boat that's just like mine!  (88 recycled rhodes22).
Maybe I'll see you again this weekend.

You are welcome to sail along side, if you spot me!

-- Jeff Herbert