[Rhodes22-list] Diane Russell, a Reply

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Jun 13 10:51:43 EDT 2007

Ed,

Nice shot of the BSL.  Now fix the camera's clock.  I seriously doubt that
the shadows are those observed at 4:48 am (more like pm, don't you think?)
Especially since the sunrise was at 6:08 am and sunset was at 6:16pm on May
2, 2006 in Buffalo, NY (http://www.sunrisesunset.com/calendar.asp).

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY