[Rhodes22-list] Marc B and sheets

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jun 13 18:30:47 EDT 2007

Marc:

My sheets measure 62 feet.  I recommend ordering from Rose at General Boats.
They will be correct length and of a decent material.  I think that Stan has
changed companies, others may know correct answer.

You did not say where you are?  You post so often.

If you decide not to use Stan, I have the name of a non big name company
that has good quality and gets them to you in less than a week.  Ask me
specifically if you want this source.  I no longer use West and New England
Rope because of the inter locked management and fixed prices.  While that
product remains good, there is price fixing between brothers.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA