[Rhodes22-list] Marc B and jib sheets

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 13 19:21:18 EDT 2007

Marc, List,
It was mindless of me not to recommend trying Stan first and also not
changing the subject line (maybe Shpilkes?!?). For anything other
than the fuzzy braid, check General Boats for standard 3/8" and
readily available. Actually my main sheet is the original fuzzy braid
Stan used 12-15 years ago and shows no wear. It's my all-time
favorite line for grip.
Jay